- Performance you want. Value you need. Maintain professional expandability in an accessible, tool-free mini-tower form factor—all at a great price. With support for next-generation Intel® Xeon® processor families, the latest graphics technology, and increased I/O expandability, the HP Z420 has the power you need to get the job done.
- Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Intelligent, business-forward design.
- Quickly and easily swap out parts or make upgrades on your own. The HP Z420 Workstation features a smart chassis design built for tool-less access to the inside and easy configurability.
- With optional liquid cooling, your workstation is designed for whisper-quiet performance and a smooth, daily work flow.
- Bring power and performance to the next level with the all new E5-1680 v2 8-core processor and Intel® C602 chipset.
- Achieve up to an 86% increase in memory bandwidth over previous generation HP workstations. Support up to 64 GB of the latest generation of system memory with 8 DIMM slots and integrated 1,866MHz DDR3 memory subsystem.
- Take advantage of a 600 W 90% efficient power supply ideal for high-end graphics and GPU compute solutions.
- Connect in a flash with 4X USB 3.0 bandwidth on an optional high-performance ThunderboltTM 2.0 port on the HP Z420.
Uncompromised graphics, increased productivity.
- Built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics, the HP Z420 currently offers a breadth of AMD and NVIDIA professional graphics card options from Pro 2D to high-end 3D, up to the NVIDIA Quadro 6000.
- Access high-performance applications, including 2D and 3D video, on-site or from a remote location with HP Remote Graphics software.
- Increase productivity and spread out with the freedom of seeing and doing more all at once with support for multiple displays at peak HD resolutions.
Customized to work for you.
- Build the HP Z420 Workstation the way you want with multiple SATA and SAS RAID configuration options that support a wide range of high-performance, high capacity storage solutions.
- Get the flexibility you need with support for a wide range of internal HDD/ODD and external SATA devices.
Complete Peace of Mind.
- With ISV-certifications and 115,000 hours of testing in the HP Total Test Process, the HP Z420 is reliable and ready for business.
- HP workstations offer low-halogen and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring efficient power supplies.
- HP Performance Advisor configures your system with updated settings and drivers to help maximize performance.
- Relax with a standard, 3-year limited warranty. Choose optional HP Care Pack Services to extend your service.