- Built for high-end computing and visualization. The dual-processor HP Z820 Workstation delivers outstanding performance, award-winning industrial design, and tool-free serviceability in the industry’s most expandable chassis. With next generation Intel® Xeon® processors, support for up to 16 processing cores, and the latest professional graphics, you’ll tackle even the most demanding projects like never before.
- Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Unmatched design. Inside and out.
- Easily access, customize and maintain system components with a tool-less and visually cable-free chassis—ideal for direct connections with drives and power supplies. Integrated side rails and front and back handles simplify movement.
- Maximize cooling and reduce acoustics with a highly streamlined form factor designed for optimized airflow.
- Expand your daily potential with the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 family1. The HP Z820 can operate up to 24 processing cores, delivering the ultimate performance to help you accomplish more every minute.
- Featuring the C600 series chipset, LSI SAS 2308 controller, and dual Quick Path Interconnects between the processors, the two work together to help you work more effectively than ever before.
- Stay a step ahead with increased memory bandwidth and support up to 512 GB of the latest generation of DDR3 memory.2
- Connect in a flash with 4X USB 3.0 bandwidth on an optional high-performance ThunderboltTM 2.0 port3 on the HP Z820.
- Built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics from AMD and NVIDIA, the HP Z820 Workstation currently offers a wide range of cards from Pro 2D to ultra-high-end 3D graphics to get the job done.4
- Drive multiple displays and multitask like a pro.5 Plus, get the highest performing GPU computing solutions available in the Z family, like NVIDIA’s Maximus, on the HP Z820.4
- Access high-performance applications, including 2D and 3D video, on-site or from a remote location with HP Remote Graphics software6.
Space to Fill.
- This rackable system provides 7 expansion slots, 7 expansion bays and 4-channel integrated DDR3 memory with 16 slots and support for up to 512 GBs.2
- Customize and expand with a variety of storage and I/O options including a wide range of internal HDD/ODD and external SATA devices to increase flexibility.2
Complete Peace of Mind.
- With 115,000 hours of testing in the HP Total Test Process, the HP Z820 is reliable and ready for business.
- HP Performance Advisor7 configures your system with updated settings and drivers to help maximize performance.
- HP workstations offer low-halogen8 and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring efficient power supplies.
- Relax with a standard, 3-year limited warranty. Choose optional HP Care Pack Services9 to extend your service.