More versatile than ever before. With up to 24 discrete processor cores, the HP Z620 Workstation packs a ton of computing and visualization power into a quiet, compact footprint. This dual-socket system helps you boost productivity with next-generation Intel® Xeon processors and support for multiple displays.
- Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Big Possibilities. Compact Form Factor.
- With its innovative design, the HP Z620 Workstation gives you a near silent computing solution in a form factor that’s a perfect fit for space-constrained environments.
- For easy servicing and upgrades, it features a completely tool-less chassis with integrated handles and a tool-free power supply.
The Performance You Demand.
- Get massive system performance in a small footprint with the next evolution in system architecture, setting the standard for versatility with support for both Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 and E5-1600 v2 families.1
- Now with up to 24 cores, the HP Z620 powerhouse supports a full range of processors, to help you get more done every minute.
- Support up to 192 GB of the latest generation of system memory with 12 DIMM slots and integrated 1866MHz DDR3 memory subsystem.2 Ideal for complex data sets and the demands of a 64-bit environment.
- Take advantage of an 800 W 90% efficient power supply perfect for high-end graphics.
- Connect in a flash with 4X USB 3.0 bandwidth on an optional high-performance ThunderboltTM 2.0 port3 on the HP Z620.
Bring your ideas to life, faster.
- The HP Z620 offers a huge variety of professional graphics from NVIDIA and AMD, including Pro 2D to Extreme 3D. Integrate PCI express Gen3 graphics technology and double the bandwidth in and out of your card.4
- Access high-performance applications, including 2D and 3D video, on-site or from a remote location with HP Remote Graphics software5.
- Increase productivity and spread out with the freedom of seeing and doing more all at once with support for multiple displays at peak HD resolutions.6
Modify Your Machine.
- Build the HP Z620 Workstation the way you want with multiple SATA and SAS RAID configuration options that support a wide range of high-performance, high capacity storage solutions.
Complete Peace of Mind.
- With ISV-certifications and 115,000 hours of testing in the HP Total Test Process, the HP Z620 is reliable and ready for business.
- Enable a consistent manageability and security framework across the enterprise from a single management console with Intel® vPro™ technology7
- HP workstations offer low-halogen8 and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring efficient power supplies.
- Relax with a standard, 3-year limited warranty. Choose optional HP Care Pack Services9 to extend your service.